Friday, March 2, 2012

For the Jimmy's in our Lives



Even if you are not a Jimmy Buffet fan, you must admit he creates an energy frenzy probably anywhere he goes.  Frankly the sound of his name momentarily takes me back to a beach from last summer with palm trees and blue water as far as the eye could see.  Last night was no different.  Jimmy put on a wonderful show but when I looked across the crowd I saw more than music show. Each time the lights flashed over the sea of people I saw friends and families laughing, singing and dancing. I thought to myself what a great time everyone was having, from my seat anyway.  I thought, "Doesn't everyone need a Jimmy in their life?".

Usually on my way to a concert I always wonder, will it be a good show? Did I waste my money? Will I be disappointed? Honestly, barring some unforeseen accident, I had no doubt that I could depend on Jimmy to put on a good show and a good time.

Here at NBA we also have a Jimmy we can depend upon.  Actually we have three.  Jim Baker our Business Development in Conway, Jimmy Ard our Maintenance Technician/Courier and the third is Jim "Jimmy" Renk our President. He goes by Jim but he is a "Jimmy" through and through.   All of these Jimmy's are crucial to our every day functions here at the bank. Jim Baker is always there with a helping hand,  Jimmy Ard makes sure our facilities are functioning to their best, and Jim Renk makes sure we employees are functioning at our best.  We depend on these three so our customers never wonder on their way to see us at National Bank of Arkansas, whether they too will be disappointed.

Kimberly

1 comment:

  1. What a great post!! People can never have too much encouragement and in such a unique, observant way!

    ReplyDelete