Friday, March 30, 2012

Finding A Home

So, my husband and I are looking for a new home.  You see, we recently were married and frankly, we need some more space!  Well, maybe I need some more space.  Girls have a lot of stuff!  Anyway, it's been hard. What neighborhood do we want to be in? How bad is the traffic there? How far is it from work? Finding a house is different than finding a home.  We've seen several houses, but a home is somewhere you feel comfortable. You can be yourself, let your hair down, and it's a space you LOVE!  I imagine in my head, that there are big green trees, a big porch, and a lot of sun-filled windows. I can relax in this peaceful environment. 
Another place where I hope you can relax, is at NBA.  We strive to make banking hassle-free, uncomplicated, with great benefits.  I feel great working at NBA because I know we are doing our best everyday to make this feel like home. We want to call you by name, answer the phone with a smile and call you back the same day!  I'm not sure this happens everywhere. For we employees here at NBA, it's our home for several hours a day.  We love it!  Come into National Bank of Arkansas, we hope it's a place you can relax and enjoy- "your home away from home".

No comments:

Post a Comment